Yep. I’m not done yet with my year-ender lists. So here it is, my most memorable moments of 2012. Most of these are happy memories but I injected a few sad ones. As others would say, happy memories are built from sad ones.
Happy New Year!
1. Those drunken kisses that spurned many starts and stops culminating in mid-October at a dipping garden.
2. My first foreign trip to Kota Kinabalu and Brunei. And I travelled alone.
3. Spelunking for close to 5 hours in Sagada. They call it Cave Connection.
4. Receiving surprise gifts: The Solitude of Prime Numbers. A Bottle of Storms Clouds. A hoodie jacket. A mug. A Nixon watch.
5. Torrential rain on August 8th which flooded the entire house and forced me to take days off from work.
6. A death of an uncle.
7. 15-year high school reunion.
8. Purchasing My Kindle Paperwhite.
9. Received two awards at work (Gold and Silver) for exemplary performance.
10. Late afternoon walks in UP and isaw and kwekwek and fish balls and fruit shakes and kasuy.
11. Deciding to free myself from weeks of depression which made a toll on my health in mid-March.
12. Movies and dinner and simply hanging out with friends. Joy!