1. The Bible is the most-shoplifted book in the world.
2. The first telephone book was one page long and had only 50 names in it.
3. The moon is actually moving away from earth at a rate of 1.5 inches per year.
4. The physical demands of sex are comparable to climbing two flights of stairs at a brisk pace.
5. The largest cell in the human body is the female reproductive cell – the ovum – and that the smallest is the male sperm.
6. Mcdonald’s ketchup has a number on one corner of its packaging that indicates how sweet or sour it is.
7. According to Bible Code and Mayan Calendar, doomsday is on December 21, 2012 11:12 GMT.
8. The last word in the New Testament of the Holy Bible (NIV) is “Amen” while “Curse” is from the Old Testament.
9. If a statue of a person on a horse has both the horse’s front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If only one leg is in the air, he died due to sustained wounds from the battle. And that if four legs rest on the ground, then the person survived the battle and died of natural causes.
10. 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world’s widest road.
11. Last July 8th at 12hr 34min & 56secs, the time and date was – 12:34:56 7/8/09 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 – and this will never happen again.
12. 2057 will see the very rare occurrence of two total solar eclipses in a single calendar year. The last time this occurred was 1889. The next time it will occur is 2252.
13. One of the dancers in the single ladies music video of Beyonce is the choreographer of the dance and is actually a guy.
14. David Duchovny wears a synthetic lens in his right eye.
15. Pablo Picasso could draw before he could walk and his first word was the Spanish word for pencil.
16. Disney World is bigger than the world’s 5 smallest countries.
17. Istanbul (Turkey) is the only city in the world to be in two continents(Europe and Asia).
18. Nepal is the only country in the world whose flag is not square or rectangular shaped.
19. Your foot is as long as your elbow to your wrist.
20. Our eyes never grow. They were the same size when u were born until now.
21. A pig, at 30 minutes, has the longest orgasm.
22. In a public bathroom, the stall which is closest to the door is usually the cleanest, because it’s the least used.